Lash injection~Too faced

shoegal27

sunglass addict
Sep 9, 2007
I am thinking about buying this today. I read that it contains "elastic film forming polymers build a tubing effect around each individual lash creating a 3D effect around each individual lash" What is that elastic film crud they are referring to.. am nervous about it! Is it like plastic?

This is my mascara! I love it. I find it gives me great lashes, stays on, doesn't smudge and it cleans up great! That is a big thing for me I don't care if a mascara makes my lashes look fab if it takes me 3 days to get it off and I still have raccoon eyes after, I want no part of it!
Sephora sells little tubes of it, pick up one of those to try it out.

I think this is the best masacara i've used so far. Only thing i find annoying is that it doesnt come off too easily. I always end up with masacara bits on my face the next morning.

I bought the mini version at Sephora for $8.50 and I didn't really care for it. I normally love Too Faced, so I was bummed. If you're looking for thick dramatic lashes, DiorShow works a lot better IMO. All Lash Injection did for me was dry out my lashes and irritate my eyes. All the little "tubes" flaked off all over my face too :sad:

I bought the mini version at Sephora for $8.50 and I didn't really care for it. I normally love Too Faced, so I was bummed. If you're looking for thick dramatic lashes, DiorShow works a lot better IMO. All Lash Injection did for me was dry out my lashes and irritate my eyes. All the little "tubes" flaked off all over my face too :sad:

Great :tdown:
Well I have it now, I will try it and if I don't like it, out it goes.

I had the same experience as Claire..... it is still in my growing mascara "collection" since joining this forum (I use to have one tube at time time - to think of those boring days!) Shoe hopefully you will have a diff experience, let us know!!!!

I use to use this, but have switched to Cargo Texas Lash which does the same thing....a lot of mascaras out there now have the "little tubes" that wrap around your lashes. The only down side is its a huge pain in the you know where to get off your lashes!!