Lash injection~Too faced

shoegal27

sunglass addict
Sep 9, 2007
In my own world
OMG what a crock of bullhonky! This stuff is no different than my Mabeline pink and black tube of mascara. OK girls before you yell at me.. my lashes are already black, long and thick.. (hate me I'm sorry)! This crap is going BACK!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
^ Booo! I'm sorry to hear that!

Your lashes sound like mine, Shoegal! What kind of mascara are you looking for and do your eyes get irritated easily? Like I said, Diorshow looks amazing, but it irritates my eyes because it has rose fragrance in it. I just tried Max Factor 2000 Calorie and it worked almost as well Diorshow (it's only a couple bucks too!). My standby mascara for everyday is Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black. It's one of the only things I've tried that never irritates my eyes. I'm still trying to find my HG though...

SillyWabbit

Feb 8, 2008
The reason I didn't like Lash Injection is because I think it smells funny and didn't do anything spectacular. Anyone thinking of buying it, get the small tube to see if you like it. For a tubing mascara, I like the Blinc Kiss Me one much better. It doesn't flake either.

Although I am not a fan of Diorshow, some people love it. Plus I think the tube dries out quickly.

Not all mascaras are meant for everyone. It depends what you want it to do. Most of the time I combine 2 different mascaras to get the look I want to achieve.

shoegal27

sunglass addict
Sep 9, 2007
In my own world
Yes so I tried this Lash Injection today, after buying it yesterday. It was ok, but I expected my lashes to look like they were falsies. I have NC25 complextion but with very dark hair (have lightened it up, so shhhhh), but yes my eyebrows and eyelashes are jet black and very thick and long. So I really don't need anything to elongate them, I just wanted a "wow factor". And LI, didn't do anything different that my usual Mabeline one. I won't be spending big money on mascara anymore, knowing what I just found out. Any ol mascara will do for me, as long as it is jet black.

SonOz

Nov 3, 2007
Chicago
I love this mascara but mainly its because my eyes are sensitive to mascaras...every mascara Ive tried in the last 6 mths or so made my eyes hurt b/c if it smeared at all and got in my eyes it would irritate them. This mascara doesn't smudge and isn't like a 'paint' so it was much better on my eyes..

What other tube like mascaras are out there? Do any work better than Lash Injection as far as lengthening?

Feb 4, 2006
I bought the mini version at Sephora for $8.50 and I didn't really care for it. I normally love Too Faced, so I was bummed. If you're looking for thick dramatic lashes, DiorShow works a lot better IMO. All Lash Injection did for me was dry out my lashes and irritate my eyes. All the little "tubes" flaked off all over my face too :sad:
I have to agree...I didnt think it did anything special for my lashes..but theyre already voluminous already..good thing I only bought the mini-version