Las Vegas Wedding... where?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19431
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19431

Hello! I hope everyone had a great holiday season! Now I need some advice, and I am hoping those that live in Las Vegas can help me. My SO were planning to get married on this Sunday (New Year's Eve) @ Mandalay Bay. The problem is that no one is getting back to us, supposedly we have charges we haven't paid, we haven't been sent the right forms to pay them, I called to ask when I'm to be charged, etc... Both of us are fed up at this point, and just want to get married. Any recommendations? :yes:

I cant help you since I dont live in Las Vegas and never got married there.... but....
CONGRATS :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I wanted to get married in Vegas with a star trek theme. But my in laws are too traditional, so we did not end up doing it

there are quite a few chapels on and off the strip in Vegas. We got married at the Little White WEdding Chapel. It cost us like $100 bucks- but that was like 7 year ago. There are some wedding packages that include a ride to the Recorders Office to get your marriage license and a simple dorky ceremony. It is very simple and be sure to take a camera!!!
Congrats!!!
Monica

I would love to get hitched in Vegas. My FH and I were considering it, but we have too many family and friends that would be peeved if they didn't get to see the "actual" wedding. But we are going to go there for our honeymoon.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

BUMP

there are quite a few chapels on and off the strip in Vegas. We got married at the Little White WEdding Chapel. It cost us like $100 bucks- but that was like 7 year ago. There are some wedding packages that include a ride to the Recorders Office to get your marriage license and a simple dorky ceremony. It is very simple and be sure to take a camera!!!
Congrats!!!
Monica

That's where my hubby and I got married about 8 yrs. ago:wlae:

We didn't want a big wedding, so we bought a house instead:P

Congrats and good luck to you. We had soooo much fun getting married in Vegas. Keep us all posted.

all I can think of is that so many couples book for new years eve that they are over booked. I vote that you go and just wait it out! people change their minds in vegas all the time and if its right, you will get married that evening or at the very least, have a wonderful romantic time.