las vegas paddington....i think ive found one!

Sep 21, 2007
hi ladies

i think i have finally found one!

the ladies who are lucky enough to own one would you be able to post pics of you bags, i want to ensure its the real think not one that some one has just stuck a lock on.

i would be most greatful

thank you!

i have requested more pictures off the lady so i will put all those on here, however i have just noticed that the padlock is keyhole is the wrong way up on hers and on yours it is correct!
:shrugs: prob a fake then?!!

It's certainly sounding like it unfortunately! Is it ebay? You can PM me the link if you don't want to post it on here

no a friend from work has one shes a chloe nut like me, but she bought it off ebay originally!
i was looking at it yetserday and the bag its self is fine and definately authentic, BUT the padlocks key hole is the wrong way round, and the back doesnt have the little screws that hold down the leather, its fully stitched! its very strange! i was researching on the internet about the keychain that chloe did and they have the same characteristics( key whole the wrong way and no screws on the back of the padlock) i reckon some ones put one of those padlock keyrings on it now!

oh i thought i had finally found one, ill have to keep searching....this is my dream chloe!!!!

Could be but that doesn't have a crystal key does it?

This photo is the best I have access to at the moment

DSCN1213A.jpg

thanks ILoveMyBug
sooooooo beautiful!

i spoke to the lady and asked if the lock has ever been replaced!? and she said that it had been for the diamonte version!
so problem solved its not a actual las vegas!!!boo hoo!
just a argent paddington with a new lock and key!

oh one day i WILL find one!

I just did a quick ebay search and it's sooo depressing. There are 2 horrible white fakes on there with crystal locks, one is going for over £100 and the other is over £70 already :cursing:

thanks ILoveMyBug
sooooooo beautiful!

i spoke to the lady and asked if the lock has ever been replaced!? and she said that it had been for the diamonte version!
so problem solved its not a actual las vegas!!!boo hoo!
just a argent paddington with a new lock and key!

oh one day i WILL find one!

That's a pity :sad: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!