Food Las Vegas- Most expensive restaurants??

Jasmine at the Bellagio has the best peking duck. Just had it Sat PM. Not a speck of fat. Oh, so delish! They serve it 2 courses, rollups & lettuce shells.
best thai food in the US (stated by several top chefs & gourmet magazines) is Lotus of Siam. its at 953 E. sahara. In a dumpy shopping center, interior looks like your great granny's kitchen but food is outstanding. If you go at lunch, don't get the buffet, order off the menu. I don't know why the food tastes so less than on the buffet, but it does. Can get really busy so you might need a reservation. (702)735-3033 This place used to be in LA under another name & they moved over here a few years ago.

Jasmine at the Bellagio has the best peking duck. Just had it Sat PM. Not a speck of fat. Oh, so delish! They serve it 2 courses, rollups & lettuce shells.
best thai food in the US (stated by several top chefs & gourmet magazines) is Lotus of Siam. its at 953 E. sahara. In a dumpy shopping center, interior looks like your great granny's kitchen but food is outstanding. If you go at lunch, don't get the buffet, order off the menu. I don't know why the food tastes so less than on the buffet, but it does. Can get really busy so you might need a reservation. (702)735-3033 This place used to be in LA under another name & they moved over here a few years ago.
Alright, I've made reservations for January for Mix, Bouchon and Fleur! yaay! (They'll penalize me $50/ea. if we don't show up for our reservations) I can't wait! :P Thanks for your help..Peking duck sounds darn great too..I'll let you know if we go there also!