Las Vegas Meet-up, Mid October? Buehler? 14-17

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :nuts: Anyone? I will be there, I can pretty much meet anywhere at any time between the 14-17. :graucho: It will be my first meetup!! :yahoo: And dangit, I'm gonna find the loub boutique this time!! :lol:

2. I will be there and I'd love to attend my first TPF meet-up. I'm free any day but Saturday (and possibly Friday evening). Should be fun!

3. GASP! I would love to go, it'll be my 21st on the 13th, and I plan to go that weekend as well! Perfect timing!

4. Bump! Christine and ct462, when/where would you like to meet? The boutique? Any ideas on time? I am free pretty much any time! :smile: Anyone else?

5. Hmmm... :thinking:

6. Jenay! Please come. I think I would like you a lot. (Not that I wouldn't like anyone else! ha!)

7. ^^ Lol! That made me laugh, nexis. :P

We are only an hour plane ride away from Vegas.... Lemme see if we have anything planned for those dates! :nuts:

8. Oooh I'm gonna miss this, I'll be there Nov 6. Have fun!

9. Have fun!

10. Where is the Louboutin boutique in Vegas?

11. It is at the Palazzo.

12. I would like to go if possible. I have to work during the day but can meet after or on the weekend. It's been a while since my last CL journey of Barney's, the boutique, Shoe Inn, NM, and Saks. Let me know the details. I need a new pair and would love to shop with people that understand.

13. I cant go As it turns out.... but y'all have fun!!

:hugs:

14. :amuse: I wanna join :biggrin: