Las Vegas Hermes

What is my chance of getting a mini Lindy during my first visit at one of the 3 stores in Vegas? I’m planning to visit Vegas next weekend but I haven’t shopped with any of the store before. I usually buy H bags when I go to Hawaii only.
Thank you!!!!!
I feel like a couple of months ago was a great time for mini lindys and now it seems the shipments of them are much rarer. I’d say the chances are pretty low that they have any in stock and unspoken for but it’s worth asking, I suppose. If I were you, I’d probably contact the H SA that you’ve worked with in Hawaii and see if they can help, since they at least “know” you as a client.

I feel like a couple of months ago was a great time for mini lindys and now it seems the shipments of them are much rarer. I’d say the chances are pretty low that they have any in stock and unspoken for but it’s worth asking, I suppose. If I were you, I’d probably contact the H SA that you’ve worked with in Hawaii and see if they can help, since they at least “know” you as a client.

Thank you for the input!!

Sorry this is a cross post from the repair forum, but I figured I may have better luck here since I haven’t heard anything there. I have a vintage Kelly that I’d really like to have repaired. I don’t have a local store, but Las Vegas makes the most sense for me since I have family there and it’s geographically the closest. However, I tried the Crystals and Bellagio store and they both said that I would need to be the original purchaser to send it in. I can’t get a straight answer over the phone from the Wynn location and wasn’t able to get an appointment while I was here. Has anyone had any experience getting a preowned bag repaired in Vegas? I’m trying to figure out where I’d like to establish a relationship with an SA, and if it just takes a better relationship with an SA in Vegas, I’m in no hurry. I also have extended family in LA, but it’s a bit farther for me. Thanks in advance!

Sorry this is a cross post from the repair forum, but I figured I may have better luck here since I haven’t heard anything there. I have a vintage Kelly that I’d really like to have repaired. I don’t have a local store, but Las Vegas makes the most sense for me since I have family there and it’s geographically the closest. However, I tried the Crystals and Bellagio store and they both said that I would need to be the original purchaser to send it in. I can’t get a straight answer over the phone from the Wynn location and wasn’t able to get an appointment while I was here. Has anyone had any experience getting a preowned bag repaired in Vegas? I’m trying to figure out where I’d like to establish a relationship with an SA, and if it just takes a better relationship with an SA in Vegas, I’m in no hurry. I also have extended family in LA, but it’s a bit farther for me. Thanks in advance!
I’m surprised to hear this about Crystals. They’re a large store and I feel like they would be adept at spa services. Bellagio always seems a little confused about anything beyond selling what’s directly already in the store. And Wynn used to be a pretty small store but now with the new renovations, should become near flagship level service. There are recent stories about Hermes clamping down on resellers and reselling so I wonder if they are, perhaps temporarily, putting restrictions on servicing second hand items.

I’m surprised to hear this about Crystals. They’re a large store and I feel like they would be adept at spa services. Bellagio always seems a little confused about anything beyond selling what’s directly already in the store. And Wynn used to be a pretty small store but now with the new renovations, should become near flagship level service. There are recent stories about Hermes clamping down on resellers and reselling so I wonder if they are, perhaps temporarily, putting restrictions on servicing second hand items.

I was surprised too! I’m interested to hear any other stories. I had said it was from an auntie, but they said she would have to be the one to pick it up even if they saw the sale in her profile at Crystals. At the Bellagio, I didn’t get to speak with them quite as in depth and they said “as long as she bought it locally, it can be repaired but not if she got it somewhere like Paris” ‍♀️

How early in advance do you need to make an appointment at one of the Hermès stores in Vegas? Want to make sure I get a time slot when I go.
When I was planning to go in November, they told me a few days before would be ok. (I ended up cancelling the trip in the end.) I am not sure how it’s like now as covid cases going down and they have more visitors in Vegas. It doesn’t hurt to call them and ask.

I went for Christmas and made an appointment a few weeks out. My SA accommodated me immediately. I had good spend during my first visit about two months prior and dropped the same amount the second time. She then called in Jan to let me know my C24 was ready and held an appointment for me the next weekend. Store was empty when I went.

For those of you who have visited H stores in Vegas recently (like this year), can you tell me what it was like for the stores? Are they appointment only? And what was it like around Vegas in general (Covid restrictions wise, masks and social distancing)? Did you all feel safe?