Las Vegas Hermes

Last edited:
Reactions: MrsMBunboxing
Hi everyone, I will be going to Vegas in two weeks. I am staying at Aria and was planning to make an appointment at the store inside Crystals until I found out that there's a new store at Wynn, which I'd love to check it out. I don't plan on asking for b/k/c when I go to the store since I don't have any prior shopping history. I plan to buy a wallet and maybe fashion jewelry, belt and some house items for Christmas gifts. Would it look bad if I make appointment at two different stores? Will they take my appointment if I don't plan to buy expensive items or leather goods since they don't have that many appointment lots per day? If anyone has any SA recommendation, I'd be appreciated!

Reactions: MrsMBunboxing
Hi everyone, I will be going to Vegas in two weeks. I am staying at Aria and was planning to make an appointment at the store inside Crystals until I found out that there's a new store at Wynn, which I'd love to check it out. I don't plan on asking for b/k/c when I go to the store since I don't have any prior shopping history. I plan to buy a wallet and maybe fashion jewelry, belt and some house items for Christmas gifts. Would it look bad if I make appointment at two different stores? Will they take my appointment if I don't plan to buy expensive items or leather goods since they don't have that many appointment lots per day? If anyone has any SA recommendation, I'd be appreciated!
You can definitely do both !!! You are bringing them business !! If you want an SA at wynn Plaza, let me know !!!

What is my chance of getting a mini Lindy during my first visit at one of the 3 stores in Vegas? I’m planning to visit Vegas next weekend but I haven’t shopped with any of the store before. I usually buy H bags when I go to Hawaii only.
Thank you!!!!!