Las Vegas Hermes

I was wondering if anyone has purchased a Birkin from any Las Vegas Store? If so which one? Thanks!

Jerseygirl, I got my first birkin and kelly there. Even when I was just a tourist and was new to H, I would wander in and buy a scarf or two. One day I met an SA (Francis) bought a scarf and told her I wanted a 35 orange togo birkin. About 9 months later, out of the blue, she called with good news and I hopped on a plane to get it. Since then, I've been offerd several birkins. Also, since I have a history with her, she calls when something comes in that she knows I want and we do charge/send. BTW, I live in another state. She also calls for sales and again, we do charge/send. Thank God for Francis and charge/send.

One of my favorite phone numbers :smile:. All my Birkins except one and my Shoulder Kelly came from Vegas. I have the best SA ever there! All the management staff is amazing. I have not had any dealings with the other sales staff but they are really nice when they answer the phone. A great H store to establish a relationship with.

Reactions: livingtheclassics
The Crystals store and its staff are outstanding, and very helpful to long-distance customers! ITA: A relationship with this store is a terrific idea.

Wow, you gals were lucky !! I was at the Crystals store in August and bought a few scarves. The SA told me that I've to get on the list for a birkin or Kelly since they have existing clients from the Bellagio. The store at the Encore was better. I don't think that you've to get on the list but you have to at least been a customer before. When I was there in August, I bought from both stores and it seems like the Encore one is easier since they don't a long history there.

I was never offered a birkin even at my local store. I was told that I could only get two max. each year. But my SA hinted that the quotas are all based on the amount and breath you spend at the store. Just totally ridiculous !!

Wow, you gals were lucky !! I was at the Crystals store in August and bought a few scarves. The SA told me that I've to get on the list for a birkin or Kelly since they have existing clients from the Bellagio. The store at the Encore was better. I don't think that you've to get on the list but you have to at least been a customer before. When I was there in August, I bought from both stores and it seems like the Encore one is easier since they don't a long history there.

I was never offered a birkin even at my local store. I was told that I could only get two max. each year. But my SA hinted that the quotas are all based on the amount and breath you spend at the store. Just totally ridiculous !!

I have been a client of the Vegas H store since 2007. I have made purchases from every department, so the Birkins, Kellys and SO are not uncommon with that type of history. They do have an extensive client list and every Birkin or Kelly that is ordered at Podium has usually already been spoken for before the SM goes to Podium.

Thanks Penny for the info. I was at the Encore Hermes in early March and was told that they have a 28cm Orange Kelly. I guess it was not as popular due to size so was available if someone asks for it.

Thanks Penny for the info. I was at the Encore Hermes in early March and was told that they have a 28cm Orange Kelly. I guess it was not as popular due to size so was available if someone asks for it.

Possibly the H store at The Crystals has a much longer client list since they were the first H store in Vegas. I am sure if they had a Birkin or Kelly that did not have someone's name on it and you inquired they would offer it to you.