Larissa sandals

Very cute! When you get to wearing them, please let us know how comfortable they are.
I purchased the Coach Larissa and the Coach Barkley during Macy's buy two for 30% off shoe sale. The Coach Larissa's are very well made and stylish. Unfortunately, I had to return them because I didn't think they were comfortable. My feet slid downward and it was difficult to walk in. The Coach Barkley wedge sandals are extremely comfortable. But I really wanted the Larissa's to work out as well because they're such nice looking sandals, and I got such a great deal on them.

I purchased the Coach Larissa and the Coach Barkley during Macy's buy two for 30% off shoe sale. The Coach Larissa's are very well made and stylish. Unfortunately, I had to return them because I didn't think they were comfortable. My feet slid downward and it was difficult to walk in. The Coach Barkley wedge sandals are extremely comfortable. But I really wanted the Larissa's to work out as well because they're such nice looking sandals, and I got such a great deal on them.

Oh, that's too bad they didn't work out. They certainly look like they would be comfortable. Glad at least the Barkley sandals are comfortable. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, that's too bad they didn't work out. They certainly look like they would be comfortable. Glad at least the Barkley sandals are comfortable. Thanks for the heads up.
They may work out for others. If the heel had been an inch lower, I think they would have worked out better for me as well. Now, my feet are just trained for lower heels or wedges.

That's too bad! I bought them at Macy's too. I'll have to wear them around the apartment for a bit to see how they feel.