Large wristlet vs zippy wallet. What's the difference?

pinksummer27

Sep 6, 2010
Hi ladies. I'm wondering if anyone has some pics or ideas for me. What's the difference between the large wristlet and zippy wallet? I have a regular Maggie and am wondering if the large wristlet will fit in the side section? I cant go to a store to look so I've been trying to look up pics on eBay. It's not so easy. I'm looking at the Madison large wristlet 46638. If anyone has pics that'd be awesome. Also, does anyone know if there is a zip pocket on the back? Thanks.

There isn't a zip pocket in the back of that wristlet, but there is a side pocket inside. I use those wristlets with my Maggie and haven't had any problems with what compartment it goes in, but I wouldn't put it in the side compartment with a bunch of other stuff.

It depends on your daily usage then. I have a few zippy wallet and I love them. The zippy wallet is very well organized, there are cards slots, space for your money or bills and there is a zipper on the front or back of the wallet. I usually keep my phone in there. Maybe you can try to google it and have a look. While the Madison wristlet is not that functional IMO. But I do think that the Madison wristlet is great for night-outings or dinner.

Sorry, I'm a zippy wallet die hard fans! :biggrin:

Hope you will find yourself a right one!

zippy wallet is just that a wallet. It has card slots in it, otside zipper for coins,a section or two for bills.

wristlet is a clutch. Open inside, made to hold your phone, small wallet, and phone.... small side pocket.

I want something to hold my keys, my iPhone, debit card, pacifier and coupons/receipts. Basically I don't want to take my whole purse in with me and my 6 month old when we pop into a store. Any suggestions are welcome!

I want something to hold my keys, my iPhone, debit card, pacifier and coupons/receipts. Basically I don't want to take my whole purse in with me and my 6 month old when we pop into a store. Any suggestions are welcome!

Its sounding like you would prefer one of the larger wristlets. I love my zippy wallets, but I find they don't hold as capacity wristlets. The madison ones are great, and so are the larger poppy wristlets. They usually have a zip compartment on the outside and a spacious main compartment with a pretty big inside pocket.

I love the zippy wallets--very well organized like somebody already mentioned. I don't think there is room in one for a pacifier though, as they are slimmer than a wristlet.

I have to agree with the others in recommending the large wristlet for your purposes. I have two Madison large wristlets and can usually stuff quite a lot in there: a small wallet, iPhone, keys, and various small items.

Here are pics of what my large Madison patent plum wristlet holds. It has lots of room to spare so I also include my keys, pen, lipstick, eyedrops, spare contact lens, nailclipper, usb flashdrive and iphone headset. I prefer the large wristlet because I can carry on shoulder or on wrist and put into any bag.
picture.php

picture.php

I agree that the swingpack may be the better choice because it's small and with the over the shoulder strap one can be hands free, yet it's large enough to fit lots in.