Large Wallet - share your thoughts!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I searched for large wallet and it seems there is no thread to discuss it.

I ordered the large wallet during this relaunch in black/dolly. I think this style will be a cute bag for going to movies, brunches, just any type of casual events. And the price is much nicer compared with other clutches they newly launched. (Honestly I don't see the unique style in the new lines but they are cute, I'd like to have one of each if I have more money).

Will appreciate any thoughts from you ladies/gentlemen on the large wallet, and pictures!

2. I don't have pictures with me at the moment, but I have the large wallet in the royal calf leather. It's a simple shape but surprisingly holds a lot - might be because the calf leather is softer, though. It fits my phone, a card case, keys, tissues, hair clip, and then a few other things if I really need them (folded sunglasses on top, for example).

I'm planning to carry it to an upcoming event in a few weeks! I've also carried it out to errands and shopping before when I didn't need a lot with me. Hope this helps!

3. Thanks for your input! I got the large wallet in black/dolly, it is spacious and can fit in all my essentials (really just keys, card case and phone, maybe a lipstick if needed).

4. My first MG piece was a small tote then my second was the large wallet because as you mentioned, the price is nice. As some of the other people said, it does hold a lot more than it looks like it would, especially after it is broken in a bit and the leather gets softer. I have black, cammello, brandy, red and white and my most used is cammello since the color is more neutral it goes with more of what I wear.

5. Wow you have an amazing collection! I am using the pouch that comes with the large bucket bag and it's really cute. I am still yet to start using the large wallet - I got the black color so I don't use it much during the summer.

6. I have a Black/Ballerina one that I have yet to use, really... I should figure out what to do with it. Because it has no depth, I feel like I should really only put receipts/papers, or other fairly flat items in it!

I have pochettes that came with my LV Neverfull totes that are pretty much the same form factor, but the canvas they're made of is softer than MG veg tan, so I feel like I can pillow those up a bit more.