Large vs. X-tra Large Zoe

Ms. Pursonality

Bagaholic
Jul 1, 2009
Hi Zoe lovers,

I am an ardent Sabrina fan but am currently contemplating a Zoe. I am wondering if any of you could tell me if there is a significant difference in size between the large and the extra large. I am 5' 4" and don't want to be carrying a "suitcase" or look like I am dwarfed by my bag, but I do want something roomy enough for all of my stuff. I would love to hear from you with regard to your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks in advance for your insight! :biggrin:

I think the large is the perfect size. That XL is a huge bag, too big, IMO. And I like a big bag, but the XL is just a bit much. Especially with your size, I'm afraid you might not be happy with the XL.

i agree with the other posters. i have both sizes, but honestly, the xl is huge. the large is the perfect size in every way. i have yet to use my editorial zoe but hope to when i need more capacity. every time i try it on i do think it looks out of proportion, but i will still probably use it. the large is just amazing and i would recommend it highly. by the way my other fav bag is the large leather sabrina if that helps.

yeah, I agree, the XL is HUGE, like, you could go travel through the mountains for a month with that bag and carry everything you could ever need. It is HUGE. It has got to be a pain to carry.

Hi! I'm 5'4 and it is big I have it in XL black but for some reason when I tried it on with my leather jackets and jean jackets I will be wearing when I carry it in the fall/winter months and with boots that have a higher heel then the flats/sandles I wear in the summer it looks great! edgy and so up to date and fashionable. Oh and I weight about 135.

I have the XL Zoe in 3 colors and I love them all. I am 5'2. Initially it seemed HUGE but I love big bags. It slouches wonderfully and over time the leather gets softer so it doesn't appear nearly as large as when you first purchase it.

Oh, and please be careful if you buy on the bay. I noticed there is a seller whose listings have both LARGE and XL in the title. They're not editorial. They're only the large. Just a heads up!

Zoe lovers,

Thank you all so very much. The general consensus seems to be the large Zoe is a better fit. I think I will go that route. I really appreciate all the advice you have given me. Take care everyone!;)