Large vs. Small Bowler... which is better?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love big bags. Let me start with that. I have two Stellas and the Ursula Tote. But I bought the small Bowler (in Chalk) and am now wondering if it's too small. Had the Bronze large Bowler and took it back in favor of the small size because I was worried it was too big. What does everyone think? Care to weigh in on this one?

2. I love big bags, too!! I vote for the large bowler!

3. I love big bags as well, but I prefer the small bowler (I'm 5'2.75"). This is one bag where proportion matters, I guess.

4. I'm 5'9"
    :smile:

5. I have the large bowler and love it. But I'm partial to big bags and I'm 5'4. I think the large size is a lot more convenient and big is in for fall! =)

6. I got the smaller size. Actually I purchased one in each size but ended up returning the large because I felt it was too large. That sucker is beautiful but it'll hold the kitchen sink. Oh, for reference, I'm 5'8" and on the thin side.

7. I love big bags as a rule, but prefer the small bowler over the large. I think it just looks better.

8. I too love big bags but in this particular case the smaller bowler is big enough for me.:P

9. I think it really depends on how much you plan on carrying in the bag, and whether proportions matter to you. I tend to carry a lot in my bags, and despite being short, I go for the larger bag. I hate carrying multiple bags to work. One LARGE bag is perfect.

Let us know what you decide!

10. i have the large bowler in Blush and love it. i'm 5'4" as well. i had the bronze small but returned it b/c the color was too loud for me and it seemed that the weight of the bag was more than the weight of the contents inside my bag, know what i mean?

the SA at the MJ boutique recommended the larger one for everyday and smaller one when you have a little to carry.

another SA carries the big one, and loves the size as well.

11. I am very petite so I prefer small Bowler; Large Bowler seems too fat in terms of width to me. If you are always comfortable with big bags & don't find Large Bowler too chunky, go for it! =)

12. I recently got the small bowler in black. I like it a lot! The small is a perfect size. A lot fit in the small bowler. The large looks really big.

13. I have the small bowler in black and really like it. It definitely seems big enough to me and I like big bags. The large bowler just didn't look as nice proportionally I thought.

14. the large was too big for me. i say small.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice