large veneta questions

this picture of michaela, the same as page 41 of the catalog... this is a maxi, correct?

michaela_bv.jpg

style.com

anyone know the price of a regular leather one? the ones in the catalog (like page 42) all seem more elaborate and therefore more expensive, or at least that's what I'm telling myself about the price. :P

mundodabolsa - as promised, I've inserted pics in the "In Action" thread! I love my new sloane!!

the other thing about your pictures is that seeing the ferro sloane modeled makes me ache for fall already, I'm pretty much basing my entire fall wardrobe around this bag and I want it to get chilly already! I will probably not take that bag off once fall arrives...:love:

If the large veneta is too small, then the maxi veneta better be big enough! You must really love your big bags, mundodabolsa! I think the details on the maxi veneta are gorgeous and very unique. Noone else will have anything like it. The nero maxi veneta that is studded (page 34-35 on the catalogue) is much cheaper ($1920), if you like the look.

If the large veneta is too small, then the maxi veneta better be big enough! You must really love your big bags, mundodabolsa! I think the details on the maxi veneta are gorgeous and very unique. Noone else will have anything like it. The nero maxi veneta that is studded (page 34-35 on the catalogue) is much cheaper ($1920), if you like the look.

the worst part is I'm only 5ft tall :P

the nero one is indeed quite gorgeous, but I'm not sure it's really me.

oh the decisions!

I posted some pics of my new large veneta in Carmino, Here is the link

http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta/bottega-veneta-in-action-127027-22.html

FYI I'm 5'6" and this bag hits me just above my hip, but over time it will slouch more as it is broken in. It is pretty wide too so you can fit loads. Also check out the pics of my large campana. This bag is huge. Good luck in your search, I'm sure you'll find your perfect BV soon!

I posted some pics of my new large veneta in Carmino, Here is the link

http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta/bottega-veneta-in-action-127027-22.html

FYI I'm 5'6" and this bag hits me just above my hip, but over time it will slouch more as it is broken in. It is pretty wide too so you can fit loads. Also check out the pics of my large campana. This bag is huge. Good luck in your search, I'm sure you'll find your perfect BV soon!

judging from your pics, the large campana is larger than the large veneta, correct? or does it just seem that way since it's wider...:wondering

okay, i am IN LOVE with the large carmino! i've have known about these beautiful bags but never thought of owning one! i was in saks the other day and the SA showed me a large in ebano. (the medium was too small for me)
i was amazed how well it fit against my body (i am only 5'2). i also liked how light this gorgeous bag was...only problem is Saks didn't have the carmino color. :sad:

judging from your pics, the large campana is larger than the large veneta, correct? or does it just seem that way since it's wider...:wondering

The larger campana is slightly longer than the veneta, but the veneta is slightly wider. Overall I would say the larger campana is bigger than the larger veneta. Once the bags slouch though they do change shape according to how much you carry in your bags.

The larger campana is slightly longer than the veneta, but the veneta is slightly wider. Overall I would say the larger campana is bigger than the larger veneta. Once the bags slouch though they do change shape according to how much you carry in your bags.

thanks for your input. the irony is that now after seeing the pic of mystiletto in the action thread I'm leaning toward thinking a large veneta might be ok after all...

I'm going to San Francisco in a month, I will make a point to go to the boutique there and try on as much as I can. Hopefully all will be clear then!