Large Veneta in celeste, Lagoon degrade wallet

bluemoon123

Nov 27, 2008
Just recieved both -- love them!!!
- large Veneta in celeste ( got from NM)
- zip around wallet in lagoon degrade ( got from BG)

Thanks for letting me share.

5809917371_7f1d958872_z.jpg

Just recieved both -- love them!!!
- large Veneta in celeste ( got from NM)
- zip around wallet in lagoon degrade ( got from BG)

Thanks for letting me share.

5809917371_7f1d958872_z.jpg

Gorgeous! FYI, the wallet looks like empire degrade...looks similar to a items I have in this degrade color..lagoon degrade is more of a teal blue/green.

Gorgeous! FYI, the wallet looks like empire degrade...looks similar to a items I have in this degrade color..lagoon degrade is more of a teal blue/green.

cabochon, when SA described the color over phone. he said it's not royal blue and I went to BV site to check out the degrade wallet - only saw brown degrade and lagoon degrade. So I thought he was talking about lagoon degrade. After I recieved it, I did feel it's different from lagoon I saw on BV site. I went to check the color code again, but all seasonal items were taken offline already on BV site. :shrugs:

This wallet has color code 4303. empire?

Blueiris, yes, I am very lucky to get what I wanted from the sale. Also very lucky that large veneta in celeste was still tagged with the old price before discount.

sngsk, sbelle, LT bag, thanks!

cabochon, when SA descriped the color over phone. he said it's not royal blue and I went to BV site to check out the degrade wallet - only saw brown degrade and lagoon degrade. So I thought he was talking about lagoon degrade. After I recieved it, I did feel it's different from lagoon I saw on BV site. I went to check the color code again, but all seasonal items were taken offline already on BV site. :shrugs:

This wallet has color code 4303. empire?

Yes, that is color code for empire degrade.
The US BV didn't carry the degrade wallet in empire, neither in store nor online; however, some of the US retail stores did carry it.
Check out the BV online stores for the UK or Japan, and you'll see all seasonal colors for this wallet.;)

Very nice, congrats!! :drool: Will you please post a picture of the inside of your wallet? I just want to know if it's all blue nappa and/or patent. Thanks!

Thanks, cabochon for the color information. I was so confused by the colors.
Now Iknow it's Empire Degrade, instead of lagoon degrade. It still very pretty.
Too bad I cannot update subject/the 1st post. :sad:

>>Will you please post a picture of the inside of your wallet? I just want to know if it's all blue nappa and/or patent.
Kiss_p, Inside the wallet, it's blue nappa on the side for card holders and black nappa in the middle - zipped coin compartment. Hmm .. I would prefer all in blue. Don't understand why using mixed colors inside.

Liquid_room, annie, fancy bag, chriseve -- thanks !!!