Large Veneta in celeste, Lagoon degrade wallet

bluemoon123

Nov 27, 2008
Just recieved both -- love them!!!
- large Veneta in celeste ( got from NM)
- zip around wallet in lagoon degrade ( got from BG)

Thanks for letting me share.

5809917371_7f1d958872_z.jpg

bluemoon123

Nov 27, 2008
Gorgeous! FYI, the wallet looks like empire degrade...looks similar to a items I have in this degrade color..lagoon degrade is more of a teal blue/green.

cabochon, when SA described the color over phone. he said it's not royal blue and I went to BV site to check out the degrade wallet - only saw brown degrade and lagoon degrade. So I thought he was talking about lagoon degrade. After I recieved it, I did feel it's different from lagoon I saw on BV site. I went to check the color code again, but all seasonal items were taken offline already on BV site. :shrugs:

This wallet has color code 4303. empire?

cabochon

O.G.
Sep 7, 2010
cabochon, when SA descriped the color over phone. he said it's not royal blue and I went to BV site to check out the degrade wallet - only saw brown degrade and lagoon degrade. So I thought he was talking about lagoon degrade. After I recieved it, I did feel it's different from lagoon I saw on BV site. I went to check the color code again, but all seasonal items were taken offline already on BV site. :shrugs:

This wallet has color code 4303. empire?

Yes, that is color code for empire degrade.
The US BV didn't carry the degrade wallet in empire, neither in store nor online; however, some of the US retail stores did carry it.
Check out the BV online stores for the UK or Japan, and you'll see all seasonal colors for this wallet.;)

bluemoon123

Nov 27, 2008
Thanks, cabochon for the color information. I was so confused by the colors.
Now Iknow it's Empire Degrade, instead of lagoon degrade. It still very pretty.
Too bad I cannot update subject/the 1st post. :sad:

>>Will you please post a picture of the inside of your wallet? I just want to know if it's all blue nappa and/or patent.
Kiss_p, Inside the wallet, it's blue nappa on the side for card holders and black nappa in the middle - zipped coin compartment. Hmm .. I would prefer all in blue. Don't understand why using mixed colors inside.

Liquid_room, annie, fancy bag, chriseve -- thanks !!!