Large ultimate soft?

Meifa

you came to me
Mar 12, 2006
South Florida
I was in NM Boca Raton tonight and saw a black ultimate soft for $2125. Does anyone know if this is the medium or large size? I think it might be the large based on the fact the price for the medium (according to forum posts) was increased to ~$1800 in March.

If it actually IS the medium, does anyone know the current price for the large? And is the large still available anywhere? Specifically, I'm looking for black lambskin.

sdannie13

Nov 22, 2007
Anyone have any input as to how much I should price my black Large Ultimate Soft on Ebay?

Thanks!!!

vtachgyrl

O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
Anyone have any input as to how much I should price my black Large Ultimate Soft on Ebay?

Thanks!!!

I would say if you really want to sell it and it is in very good condition, then you should probably be able to recoup 75% of the price..

cuteangel7777

call me wai
May 12, 2008
burma
one more question for all ultimate soft owners..
i got water mark on mine... anyone know how to get rid of them?
let me know please!
thanks in advance

sdannie13

Nov 22, 2007
It is black....It's in really good condition. No scratches or anything like that. I think that the only thing it could need is some leather conditioner on the rolled edges. I love love love my bag...but I'm recovering from being laid off and it doesn't make sense to me to be pinching pennies while carrying around a $2000 purse. :sad: