Large ultimate soft vs medium..PICS

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! I have been on a rampage the last few days and I bought both the large US and the medium US. The large black US is the non-quilted version without the shoulder pad on the straps. The medium beige US is the quilted version with the shoulder pad on the straps. I cannot keep both and am leaning towards the black because the medium just feels TOO small. I REALLY wanted the large light beige US, but this bag is sold out everywhere at the moment. Believe me, when I want a bag I will get it and this was impossible. Any feedback would be appreciated on the sizes of the bags. I really love large slouchy bags, but does the large US look too similar to my black baby cabas? Help, I'm so confused!! Should I just return both and HOPE that the large will come sometime in the near future in the non-quilted light beige version?
    chanel 101.jpg
    chanel 103.jpg
    chanel 107.jpg
    chanel 113.jpg
    chanel 109.jpg

2. The medium beige is gorgeous. I think the large in black WOULD look too much like your black Cabas. If you think the medium is too small then hold out for a large in beige--maybe more will become available.

3. wow! the black one is gorgeous!! chanel has got to stop coming out with bags that i must have!! how much was this bag if you don't mind me asking?

4. The large is 1675. and the medium is 1475.

5. I think you're right about the large US looking too much like the baby cabas. I think I will return both and hold out for the large light beige.

6. That is the exact black one I saw at NM Boston. ACK! I agree it is too close to your Cabas but that doesn't change the fact that it looks AMAZING on you! I love the beige quilted because it looks more classic Chanel.

7. The large black is GORGEOUS!!!!!! BUT it might be a bit too similar to your cabas...

8. black

9. agree with pink!

10. Ok ladies, I have finally decided to return BOTH. My khaki cabas came in yesterday and I think I will take that along with a black jumbo classic flap in either caviar or leather. You can't go wrong with a classic flap right?;)

11. I like the medium beige and it seems plenty large to me! But I am a small bag gal. I agree the black one reminds me too much of the baby cabas, but it does look stunning on you!!!!

12. Thank you! If only I'd seen the black US before I purchased the black cabas...:girlsigh:

13. Jennifer I think your decision to return both and wait for the large beige US is a good move. Both bags are gorgeous, but with the Cabas and a new classic flap it will make the wait for the large US bearable.

14. jennifer, these both look great on you! i love the look of the beige and hope you can find the large beige US. the black US did look a bit too much like the cabas so i think you've made the right choice.

15. the large black is my fave.....sooo nice!!