**Large Ukita REVEAL!!**

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
Hey everyone! My black friday loot has arrived!!! :yahoo:The color is steel and the leather is so soft. It's pretty huge but I'm loving it! I'm about 5'1" and it's huge on. I don't have any of my things in it yet. It's full of stuffing. Enjoy!!

Excuse the wardrobe since it was delivered to my work :biggrin:

ukita2.jpg

ukita7.jpg

ukita10.jpg

Oh, that bag is nice! I think it'll look huge on me too as I am only 5" :biggrin:, but I guess, when you have a baby or a toddler in tow, that bag will come handy.

I have to confess that what drove me to hit 'buy' on the Natasha Classic Q is your photos on what you can fit into the bag (What is in your MbMJ bag)- as I have a baby (soon to be a toddler :nuts: ) and I think, from the photos, Natasha is the perfect bag for me, plus the baby bag of course.

Please post photos of what you can fit in the Ukita when you start using it :smile:.

Congrats on your Ukita! It looks great on you! The large looks so buttery soft! Enjoy!

Thanks SuLi!! :biggrin: Love the leather on this!!

Oh, that bag is nice! I think it'll look huge on me too as I am only 5" :biggrin:, but I guess, when you have a baby or a toddler in tow, that bag will come handy.

I have to confess that what drove me to hit 'buy' on the Natasha Classic Q is your photos on what you can fit into the bag (What is in your MbMJ bag)- as I have a baby (soon to be a toddler :nuts: ) and I think, from the photos, Natasha is the perfect bag for me, plus the baby bag of course.

Please post photos of what you can fit in the Ukita when you start using it :smile:.

Thanks!! Yes it's huge and I'm sure it will come in handy. I'm so glad you got the Q!! Yes it's a great everyday bag!! I think I can fit the Q in this Ukita..seriously!! :lol:

it doesn't look overwhelming on your petite frame! it looks perfect in fact! congrats :biggrin:
also thanks for the modelling pic, its always nice to know how a bag will look like on a person, im always trying to picture it in my head lol :confused1::amuse:

Last edited:
it doesn't look overwhelming on your petite frame! it looks perfect in fact! congrats :biggrin:
also thanks for the modelling pic, its always nice to know how a bag will look like on a person, im always trying to picture it in my head lol :confused1::amuse:

Thank you so much! I'll post more modeling pics when I have decent clothes on. :graucho: