Large Stitching RMs

Joceybaby23

ProfessionalMinkette
O.G.
Sep 1, 2006
What do ya'll think of the large stitching bags from the spring collection?

At first, I wasn't feeling it and now I am absolutely loving the black with Royal stitch bags and the Red with black stitch bags.

I think its a nice twist and very eye catching on an otherwise plan Nikki or MAM or MAB.

I don't see it as tacky or cheap at all, like another poster said. In fact, I used to have two Chloe bags with large stitching like that - so I think just the opposite when I see these (since they were the most expensive bags I've ever purchased).

I'm curious where the majority stands...

Here's a link from MOB and some pics:

http://www.myobsessionsboutique.com/servlet/the-639/Rebecca-Minkoff-MAB-Mini-fdsh-Strap/Detail

attachment.php

I really dislike it, especially if the stitching is super contrasting. It reminds me of those True Religions with the white stitching on dark denim, tears everywhere, and shiny buttons, and the general types of Jordan-like people who wear them. Totally tacky, not classy, and aesthetically unappealing in my opinion.
I don't know. And on top of that, it's another thing that could go wrong with the bag, ripped stitches, misaligned stitches, disproportional stitches, etc.

I really dislike it, especially if the stitching is super contrasting. It reminds me of those True Religions with the white stitching on dark denim, tears everywhere, and shiny buttons, and the general types of Jordan-like people who wear them. Totally tacky, not classy, and aesthetically unappealing in my opinion.
I don't know. And on top of that, it's another thing that could go wrong with the bag, ripped stitches, misaligned stitches, disproportional stitches, etc.

I think I kinda like it. But like TGP, I would be worried of the above. I would probably end up snagging the stitching or something.