Large Stardust Single: PURPLE?

sydney-1980

Jun 18, 2009
Does anyone own the Large Stardust Single in purple? I am having the hardest time locating any pics. Please post if you have one!

Also, can anyone tell me if it is the same color leather as the Purple/Violet Stardust Cecilia? I've seen that one IRL. Are these two bags even made of the same type of leather? TIA for any information. :biggrin:

I do not think that the Large Stardust Single came in purple. The large only came in black, white, and orange for Resort 2009 (according to the reference library) and was not introduced until Resort 2009. However, the regular, smaller sized Single did come in purple for Fall/Winter 2009. Hope that helps.

Oh I actually just meant anything that looked purplish, not that the exact color was called "Purple." If they didn't make a Large Stardust Single in that shade, that would explain why I can't find pics of one! I think maybe I was thinking of the smaller Single.

Thanks girls :biggrin:

or is the OP referring to violet?, if so, it is the same color.
the stardust cecilia came in violet and purple 2 colors.

I do not think that the Large Stardust Single came in purple. The large only came in black, white, and orange for Resort 2009 (according to the reference library) and was not introduced until Resort 2009. However, the regular, smaller sized Single did come in purple for Fall/Winter 2009. Hope that helps.

May I ask where I can find this Reference Library? That would be very helpful...

Check out these posts looks like there is a purple single in Quilting and Desir for SS10:

http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jac...les-and-pricing-info-520500.html#post13364366
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jac...les-and-pricing-info-520500.html#post13364493

Desir:

attachment.php

Not the single but the purple quilting would be like this:

attachment.php

Oh I actually just meant anything that looked purplish, not that the exact color was called "Purple." If they didn't make a Large Stardust Single in that shade, that would explain why I can't find pics of one! I think maybe I was thinking of the smaller Single.

Thanks girls :biggrin:

the large single did come in violet, the purple-ish color.
it actually is more to the purple shade than in photos.
img-thing.jpg