Large sophia?

I currently have the regular size sophia, but I am wondering if I should reconsider and get the large. It fits everything I have perfectly (wallet, sunglasses, phone, ipod, water, and book), but I'm wondering if I should exchange for the larger to be able to carry more things (books/papers). I tried it on in the store and it did look pretty big for my frame (5"6, small/medium build).

Anyone who has the regular size sophia - do you wish you got the large instead?

And for owners of the large sophia, do you find it quite large in most situations or just right?

I was going to buy the regular sized sophia with epce because like you said the size seems perfect to fit things into it. I tried the large floral sophia and after comparing both of them, the larger one looked better on me ..... I am also 5'6. If you think you may need more space in your bag then I would exchange it.

My hubby loves the black gathered. However, back when we went to Dillards, I tried on the large gathered because I was seriously considering getting the large purple gathered.
He said it looked too big on me...and it did, when I looked in the mirror. For reference, I am 5'3'' and around 140.
For a satchel, I consider the large too big. But as a "shoulder holder", it would probably work.
I may not like the large Sophia, but I LOVE the Mad Shoulder bag, and we all know how big it is. It looks great on me. I think the Sophia is just really wide...that's what makes it look weird.
Just my two cents.

Mhmm that's a tough decision because I think it does depend on how tall you are. The regular size sophia looked better on me but I am only 5'4. Plus I didn't like how big the larger size was since I will be more inclined to put more things in it. It depends if you need to have a larger bag to put more things in it, then go for it.

I am 5'8" and preferred the regular so I got two regular size. The SAs and the other customers agreed the regular looked good on me the day I bought my first one. I think the large one looks too wide and I don't like the "ears" flopping over on each corner

i prefer larger bags all around. i an 5ft4 and larger,so i feel the larger bag evens out with my height and size. i do think larger bags look very nice on thinner women too.

I have the large sophia and I love it! I carry my wallet, my phone, a little cosmetic case and a coin purse. I like the way it looks with a little bit of stuff in it. But if I need to carry extra things, I know it will all fit. It also sits better on my shoulder. I felt the regular sophia is cute as a satchel only. Im only 5'0 and I think it looks fine on me. But then again, I love huge bags.

I have 4 large sophias now and love them all. The size is great--fits SO much without everything falling or getting scattered. Easy to find and fit all of my items. Love the large size too because of the drop length on the handles. On the small, I cannot carry the sophia on my shoulder with the handles--and I even have smaller shoulders but cannot do.

Thanks for your opinions! The 14' vs 17' length doesn't sound big on paper, but it sure makes a difference in the store. The SAs will probably be so annoyed when I go there again to compare!
I used to worry about annoying the SAs too ( I order ALOT sight unseen and have to return sometimes) but I just realized its my hard earned money and I shouldnt ever feel like I am annoying them....so go compare sizes all you want!

Well I made them pull out three different bags from the back when I bought my bag so I could find the perfect one. It also took me a half hour to decide between them. I think every time I walk in the store they think .. "oh no! there SHE is again!" :-P

I think the same thing! I just exchanged my Brynne for the Cobalt shoulder bag and now Im thinking I dont like it that much so I might take it back too. They might lock the doors when they see me coming with a shopping bag!LOL