Large Soho or Maxi Veneta?

zeronohiya

O.G.
Mar 20, 2012
HELP! I know this is the Gucci forum & therefore a few of you may be biased:smile:, but I need help deciding between the large Gucci Soho in cream or the maxi Bottega Veneta in Ebano. Unfortunately, I can only get one.

I love the soho because of the gorgeous leather. But the leather on the Bottega is legendary as well. I am a big bag girl so the size is not a problem. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380682529.395997.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380682540.738197.jpg

HELP! I know this is the Gucci forum & therefore a few of you may be biased:smile:, but I need help deciding between the large Gucci Soho in cream or the maxi Bottega Veneta in Ebano. Unfortunately, I can only get one.

I love the soho because of the gorgeous leather. But the leather on the Bottega is legendary as well. I am a big bag girl so the size is not a problem. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

View attachment 2353040 View attachment 2353041

Tough choice, both are fabulous!!!

If I was choosing for myself I'd go the BV...so understated, versatile and classic and I don't own one!

GL deciding!!

E x

Tough choice, both are fabulous!!!

If I was choosing for myself I'd go the BV...so understated, versatile and classic and I don't own one!

GL deciding!!

E x

Thanks! I love them both for different reasons but I am leaning toward the BV as I wonder if the Gucci will stand the test of time?

Any soho owners out there??

I don't have the exact bags but I do have bags from both companies.

Both of these options will age well and go with most outfits.

I think you should go for the one you can't stop thinking about :biggrin:

Soho, DEFINITELY! I am not biased on non-Gucci bags and I do love some Bottega bags, just not this one. I've seen it replicated so many times and just not a big fan. The Soho, on the other hand, is such a classy bag and it will never go out of style. Oh, how I love a Soho. I really do need to buy one soon.