Large Snap Pocket Tote

lala76

O.G.
Feb 23, 2013
I ordered this bag from Belk, and it should be here tomorrow! I'm so excited! I've been wanting a vanilla bag for a while and was in need of a lightweight summer tote. This bag is incorrectly priced on the Belk website for $198 (the large actually retails for $228). They have the medium and large listed for the same price for some reason. I had a 20% off coupon and got free shipping--the bag cost me $158.40!

I bought a new bag hook today so that I won't have to set this bag on the floor or anywhere that it might get dirty. This will be my first vanilla bag (I had one last year for a few days, but returned it due to a faulty zipper and never replaced it). Any special care tips for vanilla? Baby wipes?

I'll take actual photos when the bag arrives :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403230089.087172.jpg

Here she is! Actually had to take the one I received in the mail, to my local Belk and exchange it. The packaging was HORRIBLE and the bag was squished, wrinkled and looked awful. The SA at Belk commented on how bad it looked. Luckily, they had two left in the store, so I was able to pick out the one I wanted. I hate ordering online due to poor packaging.

Anyway, I love this bag. So lightweight and easy to carry!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403291028.247367.jpg