Large Size Edith Owners

Apr 3, 2006
what do you large size edith owners think of the size and weight of the bag? do you use it as an every day bag? i am considering the large $1720 size and would like to know if are happy with it. :biggrin: thanks for the advice!

thanks for replies. i am seriously considering large chamois edith since i do love bal work size. the edith is even larger, so i am a little concerned, but i love a big bag which makes an understated statement if that makes sense... chloe, is your chamois holding its color or darkening with use?

I bought the exact same bag you are talking about, brought it back home for a few hrs, and took it back right away. I do have Balenciaga Work bag, which I really love and think perfect size, but Edith is so long(vertically, you know), I thought it looked strange on me(BTW I'm 5"6).

But other than that, it was a beautiful bag, and leather was spectacular. If you can pull it off, go for it!!!

chaussurewhore said:
thanks for replies. i am seriously considering large chamois edith since i do love bal work size. the edith is even larger, so i am a little concerned, but i love a big bag which makes an understated statement if that makes sense... chloe, is your chamois holding its color or darkening with use?
My chamois holds its color and the leather looks rich yet pebblish, wrinlish.... I am a Balenciaga office bag lover as well...I got lots of compliments for my large edith and I think i can wear it over shoulder is a big plus for me.

I will just cry if the chamois colors darken and I sold mine! But maybe in a year or so one of you girls will have a nice dark chamois that you are willing to part with! LOL.