Large size Chanel Luxury bag?

1. I have read that many of you have the medium size bowler . I was wondering what you think of the larger size one?

2. I had the Large bowler in Gold and I bought it back after 2 days..2 big & more like a duffle bag then a handbag IMO..Plus my DH HATED it..Too Big and he did not like the gold...

3. My thoughts too. Thanks!

4. I couldn't fit it on my shoulder :sad:

5. haha me too. and the fact that it looked like i was running away from home. hehe

6. I just got the large one yesterday and love it (I am 5'7" ) but it is hard to fit over the shoulder. Is the medium one easier to fit or does it have longer straps?

7. I had a large gold and returned it because I thought it was awkard to carry - b/c it was hard to get on your shoulder it was a very big hand held bag. I also had a medium which I think was easier to get on your shoulder b/c its not so bulky, but I returned that also because for the price I thought the bag was too small. Got the large cambon tote instead which I love. :heart:

8. do you know the difference in measures between large and medium? I cannot find the info anywhere and I can still exchange it. Do you have a pic of yours...Cambon? This is my first Chanel bag...I usually buy the LV or Balenciaga as they are more comfy but I thought this was different looking.

9. I don't know the measurements, but I think the medium is almost as long, but not as high so it can look like a long hot dog. I don't have pics of the cambon tote but lots of other girls recently purchased them during the cambon sale and there are lots of pics in the threads. I got the large cambon tote it was $1495.

10. My Daughter Has The Large Gold Bowling And Loves It.however, She Is Tall And Is Able Vto Carry It Off Well.

11. anyone see a medium gold bowler around for sale? I had one and returned it, now I regret it. Any info is appreciated, thanks!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice