Large Single Story

llaga22

Saver. For bags.
O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
I love MJ. I got my first bag last December, I have a few accesories and MbMJ totes. Anyway, I wanted to buy the Single for so long, it is versatile and at that great price point I thought it was perfect. Meanwhile, I got busy with other bags but never forgot Single. There's a Nordstrom that opened recently by my place. I went on opening day and I was very glad they carried MJ. I was so devastated that they insisted they do not pricematch the Bloomies F&F. So, when i got to work, I called my SA at Natick Collection and told her my story. She told me I should go back there and tell them to call her to explain. Over the weekend, I went again and same story and the F&F is expiring! I was so frustrated. Not one to give up easily, I called Monday morning and told my SA and she ordered it for me, with 20% off, to be picked up at my local Nordies. hahahhah. I outwitted the newbies!:P

[
single14.jpg

single13.jpg

single12.jpg

Thanks. i was very glad. picked it up this morning. in fact my fb status is " is it 10:00 yet?" I was anxious for Nordies to open. The funniest thing is, when I went there, they were clueless... hahahhah!

Love it on you! I especially love how big your smile is in the pictures -- your persistence most certainly paid off, because I might have given up after a 2nd trip to the new Nordies. Way to show them newbies!