Large Single Story

llaga22

Saver. For bags.
O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
quincy MA
I love MJ. I got my first bag last December, I have a few accesories and MbMJ totes. Anyway, I wanted to buy the Single for so long, it is versatile and at that great price point I thought it was perfect. Meanwhile, I got busy with other bags but never forgot Single. There's a Nordstrom that opened recently by my place. I went on opening day and I was very glad they carried MJ. I was so devastated that they insisted they do not pricematch the Bloomies F&F. So, when i got to work, I called my SA at Natick Collection and told her my story. She told me I should go back there and tell them to call her to explain. Over the weekend, I went again and same story and the F&F is expiring! I was so frustrated. Not one to give up easily, I called Monday morning and told my SA and she ordered it for me, with 20% off, to be picked up at my local Nordies. hahahhah. I outwitted the newbies!:P

[

Apr 8, 2008
Houston
Congrats on your Single! It looks wonderful on you and well worth the wait. I am glad your SA was able to accommodate you and price match the F&F discount. Congrats again and enjoy!

llaga22

Saver. For bags.
O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
quincy MA
Thanks. i was very glad. picked it up this morning. in fact my fb status is " is it 10:00 yet?" I was anxious for Nordies to open. The funniest thing is, when I went there, they were clueless... hahahhah!

Mar 27, 2008
This bag is so Marc and so elegant. I never get tired of looking at it. You look so happy there. Congrats on your new addition.

nekostar0412

Bitten by the CHANEL Bug
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
Love it on you! I especially love how big your smile is in the pictures -- your persistence most certainly paid off, because I might have given up after a 2nd trip to the new Nordies. Way to show them newbies!