Large Single Stardust help??

rocksteadybaby

LV Addict
O.G.
Jun 6, 2006
Hello Girls, I purchased the Large Stardust Single in Black but I have a question do you think this bag is a classic style which will never go out of style? as the one without the stardust. I kept debating if I should get one with the stardust or just the plain quilted one. I just couldn't resist the stardust because it is sooo pretty! But now I am concerned that eventally it might go out of style what do you girls think??:graucho:

browneyesblue

TO A FRESH START!!!!
Jun 28, 2008
Santa Fe, NM
I think its classic with a twist. I also think it depends on your individual style. If you feel great wearing it, then you can rock it out forever! HTH!

HmMmluvthatbag

Breakin' the Bank
Jan 8, 2007
A smaller messy house
I think SD is classic. Plus it has a way cool edge the regular does not! Go SD all the way, I'm sure the classic black will be around for a long time if you change your mind in the future.

ehc2010

O.G.
Sep 20, 2008
Richmond, VA
I love the stardust single! Can anyone still find it in white anywhere?

I have the large black single and it's one of my favorite bags. It's so useful, fits just the right amount for me, and is easily carried on the shoulder. Go for it!! :smile:

Apr 8, 2008
Houston
I think it is a classic and really adds something different to an outfit.

Ehc2010, you might want to check or call Nordies to see if they still have the white SD around. Hope that helps!

SomethingWitty

b happy
Jul 29, 2009
On other colors of the Large Single I may think differently, but for the black Large Single I'd go for the Stardust version for sure! It's a perfect blend of classy & chic. The studs are actually quite subtle IMO - very pretty and feminine! :yes: