Large single quilt

clydekiwi

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
Hi does any one have the large single baroque quilted bag. How much can it fit. Thanks

katayoun

Feb 1, 2013
Hi does any one have the large single baroque quilted bag. How much can it fit. Thanks
I just got the large baroque single. Love it! I can fit a long wallet, a small cosmetic pouch, cell phone, tissue, and there is still room left over. I plan to use it regularly for both everyday and for events (it can dress up or down).

IMO, the XL is nice, and can certainly fit more, but (1) I like the silver hardware on this particular style and, (2) it doesn't sit well on me (for reference, I am about 5'7").

Good luck with your decision!!!

clydekiwi

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
I just got the large baroque single. Love it! I can fit a long wallet, a small cosmetic pouch, cell phone, tissue, and there is still room left over. I plan to use it regularly for both everyday and for events (it can dress up or down).

IMO, the XL is nice, and can certainly fit more, but (1) I like the silver hardware on this particular style and, (2) it doesn't sit well on me (for reference, I am about 5'7").

Good luck with your decision!!!
Thank you. Will u take a pic with the stuff in it please. I like silver hardware to