Large Single Question

lululee

Jun 20, 2010
Does the large single come in silver hardware or is it only gold? Sorry if this has been asked before but I like the large black single but I would prefer silver hardware. I have seen the python print one that has the silver and I just am hesitant about how sturdy the leather would be.

lululee

Jun 20, 2010
Someone help me please. There is a python print Large single and the seller is super nice too. Should I get it??? Can I use it everyday? I mean I tend to wear mostly black and am a SAHM. I dress very casual and would it be weird to be carrying this? Plus when I searched the topics - there was on about how it ruins clothing. Will the studs and the python print cause pilling? Anyone, someone tell me what to do please.

lululee

Jun 20, 2010
Well, I decided against the python, found a Large Single in Black, hesitated and someone else got it. Lucky them.

Has anyone seen the Large Single in the polished Black? The one with the silver lock? is it very very shiny? I can't seem to find anyone who owns one, just the beige patent ones.

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
Well, I decided against the python, found a Large Single in Black, hesitated and someone else got it. Lucky them.

Has anyone seen the Large Single in the polished Black? The one with the silver lock? is it very very shiny? I can't seem to find anyone who owns one, just the beige patent ones.

i saw this leather yesterday. it is rather glossy, but not to the level of patent leather if that description makes any sense at all. i really like it.