Large Single price

KathyKathy

Nov 9, 2009
Want to buy a large single, but not urgent :P
Did you get it at original price or with certain discout? Just want to know if I should wait....

BTW, I received my Classic Q natasha crossboy in newsprint last night. Love it! I will take modeling pictures in the weekend ;)

The retail price is so low that a lot of people are just paying full price. If you check eBay though you should be able to find a new or gently used one for a bit of a discount. Good luck! :flowers:

I just bought the large Single this past weekend for full-price. If you search on eBay and you are unsure, you can always post in the "authenticate this" thread.

Are you concerned with authenticity or the condition of the item? You can always inquire about things like that here!

I have Spring '10 beige and Fall '09 grey. I love them both equally. :heart:

I bought my original one from the MJ store and paid full price
I sold that one - big mistake! - but luckily found a replacement at Tony Walkers in Buffalo, NY - if you're outside the state of NY, you receive a 10% discount, free shipping and pay no sales tax!!

You might also be able to find one at a discount during a Special Event sale i.e., Bloomies or Saks Friends & Family or Neimans Private Night. I seem to remember Bloomies having a F&F sale last year in March, so maybe they'll have another (and sometimes Nordstroms will price match these Special Event sales)