Large Shopping Bag/A20995 Interior Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I'm a Chanel newbie. The bag in the subject line is the one I want to get. I called the SA at Chanel today to ask if they had it in stock. I played with it in the store a couple of months ago. I thought I remembered the center divider pocket snapping in and out but the SA said on this bag that it didn't come out. I know I looked at a bag where it snapped in and out... anyone know if she might be mistaken? I love this bag but don't like center dividers. :sad:

2. i have a GST and it doesn't snap out. sorry. :smile: hope you still get it though it's a beautiful bag

3. I have been doing some research and I think I may have my bags mixed up. Could it have been a diamond stitch bag? I remember it being a tote style and I thought it had silver c's on the front, a chain strap and the interior divider snapped out.

4. ^No, the DS doesn't have that. Have you check the reference library for pictures?

5. My Diamond Shine tote has that - but no CCs on the front, has the mademoiselle closure.

6. the cerf has a removeable interior bag and comes with a small silver cc closure on the outside but has a leather strap, not chain.

7. The pics in the ref library of the DS are what made me think that might have been the bag I saw. I couldn't tell about the interior though. You're saying the DS tote doesn't have the interiour snap out pocket?