Large Sabrina - Cherry or Steel????

messengerbaglover

I'm so fickle...
Mar 31, 2006
I can't decide. I have a black ali, navy thompson and went to the store looking at the metallic zoe, but picked up the Sabrina and fell in love with the style. I had no idea it came in a metallic. Any thoughts? I'm 38, soon to be a single-mom of 3 kids, work full time.... This will be my last purse purchase for quite some time....

Steel or cherry??? or nothing??? :confused1:

I will not be any help. I have them both and love both colors. The bag, not so much. Crazy, I know. I really like the steel because it's different but I love the cherry because, I love red. I think either one would be worth having. You can't go wrong with the steel or the cherry! Good luck!!

I'd vote for steel just because I always find reds are hard to match plus the fact that I'm impartial to reds. The steel also has a lot more pizazz imo, so if it's your last luxury purchase for a while, do it with a bang!

I LOVE MY CHERRY SABRINA...HTH!
DSCN3469.jpg

I love both colors also but if i had to choose i would pick which one goes best with what colors i wear most during the fall and winter, unless you are planning on using it in the spring and summer than i would probably go with the cherry! good luck with deciding on your sabrina color and being a single mom its not any easy job to begin with so all the best to you!!!!