large rhea backpack - laptop question?

chanelcandy

Dec 26, 2014
hi, does anyone have the large rhea backpack? i dont think they sell that size anymore but i found one on ebay and want to know if it will fit my 13inch macbook??? anyone have this or know if it will fit? thanks!

hi, does anyone have the large rhea backpack? i dont think they sell that size anymore but i found one on ebay and want to know if it will fit my 13inch macbook??? anyone have this or know if it will fit? thanks!
It could fit your macbook but just barely with width and height being the issue. It was one of the main reasons I turned it down is because the fit was too tight for comfort (I have the same mac as you), especially towards the top where the bag narrows.

It could fit your macbook but just barely with width and height being the issue. It was one of the main reasons I turned it down is because the fit was too tight for comfort (I have the same mac as you), especially towards the top where the bag narrows.

Thanks for the info. It's a shame they didnt make it just that bit bigger 😕 did you end up finding another backpack you recommend? I like the MK one cause it doesn't look like a typical school or backpacker backpack

Thanks for the info. It's a shame they didnt make it just that bit bigger 😕 did you end up finding another backpack you recommend? I like the MK one cause it doesn't look like a typical school or backpacker backpack
No, I ended up going with a large Multifunctional Tote in the vanilla canvas instead. Its centre divider is specifically designed for most 11-15" laptops and does the job well since it's noticeably padded and has a zipper to keep it closed despite the tote itself being an open top. Not a backpack but I still recommend for either school or travel.