large quilted elise??

1. hey guys!

i was on the street the other day and i saw this lady carrying this gorgeous quilted elise...but it was HUGE...even bigger than the venetia i would say. and she could wear it comfortable over the shoulder. i thikn the color was dark purple but im not a 100% sure.

ive never seen such a big else so i wasnt sure if that was a real bag or not. does any know??? i would love to get my hands on one! thanks!!!

also - are they making quilted elises this fall (patent or not)? thanks!!

2. Hers is not real b/c of reasons #1 & #2
    1. Quilted Elise only comes in 1 size (it's definitely smaller than Venetia).
    2. Patent colors for Elise: Black, Chalk, Blush, Midnight, Cola
    3. Elise is not being made this season.

Elise fits comfortably on my shoulder. =)

3. hey bag.lover

thanks for the response! thats a bummer...cuz it LOOKED SO CUTE!!! or is that something like the elise but bigger? it looked like the elise jsut because of that big pocket in the front...aww i wish they made one like that now!

4. There's a non-quilted/non-patent style (calf leather) that looks similar to Elise, but it has 2 pockets in the front and bigger. It's still available at Eluxury & Bluebeeonline. Quilted Elise only came in patent (goat) leather, non-patent/quilted version is fake (flooded on eBay/ioffer).

Did you ever order your Quilted Patent Elise from NM a few months ago?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice