Large Poppy is here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, I sad RECOVERING but relapse does occur.

And I DID purchase this large Poppy from a lovely TPFer about a week ago (I immedately sold Rosy in Chocolate and two more bags will be up for sale soon)

DH, who is the real photohrapher is out PHOTOGRAPHING so I can only provide you with a link to eBay:

Here she is:

Authentic Large Black Mulberry Poppy Bag - TPF Member on eBay (end time 15-Jul-09 20:00:29 BST)

She is HUGE, still light to carry and I think that she will follow me to Crete in a few days.

2. OOh Lea, lovely! You did say you were recoverING and not recoveRED! I have been eying up a poppy too. I'd be interested to hear how you get on with her.

3. ooh that's lovely! i've always like the poppy. congrats!

4. Lovely bag, congrats.

5. thats a lovely bag, i didnt like poppy as i thought all the zips would get in the way , but after sm meet last week and we talked about poppy i now love her , congrats xxx

6. Congratulations Lea!

7. Yum!

8. Yay congrats! Lovely bag... :heart:

9. It is so chic looking in black with all the zips. I love it. Makes me think of Marianne Faithfull in pics from the 60's. Definitely worth a fall off the wagon :biggrin:

10. Lovely Lea-M! Poppy is one of my fave styles :smile:

When your DH does your pictures for you, I would love to see modelling pics. I have a regular Poppy and I would love to see a size comparison :graucho:

11. Congrats to a lovely bag!
    Actually when I saw your thread I thought you "were back on track";)- meaning caught by the bug again! :shame: Sounds good with the replacing in and out system. Wish I could stick to that too.

12. Congrats!

13. Poppies are extra fab. I love mine and I'm sure you'll love yours too. Congrats!

14. You have great taste Lea, but I've said that before! :smile:

15. Congrats ona fab bag :biggrin: