Large Poppy is here!

lea-m

O.G.
Jul 8, 2007
OK, I sad RECOVERING but relapse does occur.

And I DID purchase this large Poppy from a lovely TPFer about a week ago (I immedately sold Rosy in Chocolate and two more bags will be up for sale soon)

DH, who is the real photohrapher is out PHOTOGRAPHING so I can only provide you with a link to eBay:

Here she is:

Authentic Large Black Mulberry Poppy Bag - TPF Member on eBay (end time 15-Jul-09 20:00:29 BST)

She is HUGE, still light to carry and I think that she will follow me to Crete in a few days.

OOh Lea, lovely! You did say you were recoverING and not recoveRED! I have been eying up a poppy too. I'd be interested to hear how you get on with her.

thats a lovely bag, i didnt like poppy as i thought all the zips would get in the way , but after sm meet last week and we talked about poppy i now love her , congrats xxx

It is so chic looking in black with all the zips. I love it. Makes me think of Marianne Faithfull in pics from the 60's. Definitely worth a fall off the wagon :biggrin:

Lovely Lea-M! Poppy is one of my fave styles :smile:

When your DH does your pictures for you, I would love to see modelling pics. I have a regular Poppy and I would love to see a size comparison :graucho:

Congrats to a lovely bag!
Actually when I saw your thread I thought you "were back on track";)- meaning caught by the bug again! :shame: Sounds good with the replacing in and out system. Wish I could stick to that too.