Large Paraty -- Opinions Requested!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Everyone!

After a couple of years just hanging out on the Hermes board, I have ventured into Chloe-Land. I was window shopping last week and came across a large tan Paraty. A friend of mine was interested, so I had the sales manager of the shop take photos of it on me. Now I'm wondering if I should get it.

Please be honest / ruthless!! I don't want to have buyer's remorse. I have read bag critics reviews and they have only really been rating the Black Python version as having any "relevance" (I admit that bag is gorgeous).

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Sorry! I just noticed there is a sticky topic for "Opinions Needed". Mods, feel free to move this thread if need be!

Newbie mistake. Ooops.

3. That bag looks fab on you!!
    I just recently bought the large (same style as above) in red, and I ABSOLUTELY love it!! I also have the regular style in python, but much prefer the style above. I think it's my favorite bag.

4. I think it look great on you....and the size is just right!

I have the chocolate paraty and I think its the most stunning bag....

5. The paraty is very popluar among chloe lovers, if it appeals to you - I would say get it...

6. :yes:i love the large paraty. i have one in milk. do it!

7. Thank you, everyone!! It sounds like I will NOT have buyer's remorse!

8. I love the large Paraty. I have it in black and chocolate and they are my most worn bags right now. I definitely recommend the bag.

9. Oooohhh the tan is hot!!! I have a s/m chocolate and love it!!! I have to say the tan really pops! Let us know what you decide! :nuts:

10. I have the black python one and I love it... You look good with the larger one. I really love the sand colour. So go for it...

11. Don't know if you've gotten it yet, but I'm putting in another vote! The bag looks classy, subtle and gorgeous on you yet retains a certain edge - nothing but shameless enabling from me!

12. I have read some of the same reviews, and I don't get why they say this bag is only relevant in python. I think it has great style.

The large looks amazing on you. I don't know what it is about this bag and this shape, but it really appeals to me.

[​IMG]

I have the purple, but I just LOVE the tan!

13. I've got the large Paraty in Old Pink and love everything about it although I do wish I had the later version with the more comfortable shoulder strap. I'm just wondering what the bag critics mean by 'relevance' though ? Relevant to what ? I think your modelling photos look very chic, so I'm with all the other posters on this thread, go for it and enjoy !

14. Looks amazing on you, especially with your haircolor.

15. The size is perfect for you and the tan sade is awesome :smile:.