Large paddington tote...

1. is killing my back! I used it during a day of shopping last week and by the end of the day both sides of my back hurt (right below the shoulderblades) since I kept switching it from one shoulder to the other. Does anyone else have this problem?? If so how do you cope with it? :hysteric:

2. SPA afterwards

3. Shopping then spa, sounds good.

4. and you will have plenty of room in your fab bag to stock up on spa products ;)
    :biggrin:

5. I really wanted that bag to use for school, but I heard it was heavy even without the books, so I stayed away. But I love it and it is SO cute.

6. ah Illinii,
    Is this what I have to look forward to from my daughter ;)
    wanting a paddy as a school bag.

I had a clarks satchel when I was at school, and carried by books in a carrier bag with a good shop name on it (if I was lucky :biggrin:)

7. By the time she is my age, she might want to use a Hermes as a bookbag. LOL :wtf:

8. hehe, thanks for all your comments! When the SA was selling me this tote she said that I can always take the lock off to make the bag lighter, but I bought it for the lock so I guess my back will suffer (until I hit the spa!)...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice