Large orange Gustto Baca - opinions?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I ran across this Baca...had not seen it in this color, but thought I'd get opinions..I'm not usually a fan of orange, but this looks not so orangey..

[​IMG]

2. where did you see this bag? I didn't think Gustto made their bags in orange? Is this a new color for fall?

3. I like it! It's wonderfully bright.

4. Actually on a reputable website that I frequent..and I've seen other colors for Gustto earlier this year on JCMadison..they had lemon yellow and aqua Setelas..I'm thinking Gustto does a basic line then does a fashion line that must be very limited in production.. I'm just sorry I didn't grab those Setela's, they were wonderful for spring..

5. I like it. It's more like a bright peach than orange.

6. Great color! And the leather looks really nice! Not sure if I like the style but the color is yummy!

7. I think I'd have to see that color in person to know for sure. I kind of like it, if it's more of a coral-like shade, and less orange-y. I think bags that have washed or softer leathers, tend to be a little lighter. I have a Marc Jacobs Scarlet, which according to the tag is red, but because it's made of washed leather, its lighter & more coral-like than red. It's actually multi-tonal (sorta like the bag in the pics you posted - it looks multi-tonal rather than all one shade).

8. mmmmmm! I love it! If you're like me, I've been trying to break out of my black/brown bag jail, and that baby sure would do it!

Think how striking that would be with a black outfit or a navy or one in brown tones. :drool:

9. I think it's lovely!:nuts:

10. I love that color. It's not so bright that you'd have to wear it with plain colors, but bright enough so it pops!

11. I have seen different colors of the Baca pop up now and then. Personally I like the peachy color.

I just bought a Blue on Ebay, it is almost a cornflower blue. And I understand Seafoam Green was also made.

I like these shades and think they help get me out of the rut of browns and black.

Attached Files:

12. Lov eit!!

13. I love it, great colour for the Baca shape and leather, it looks so squishy and soft!

14. I love the colour! - IMO the bag would look better if the hardware were brass or gold colour though.

15. The color is perfect for Summer!

I just purchased the Black/Black Patent Trim Large Baca myself.