Large or Small Heritage Stripe? :D

That totally made up my mind too, I'm sold on the small! I think the large would be fabulous, but better for work/school and this one seems better for an everyday bag.

Can I be a pain and ask if anyone knows the handle drop? :smile:

This is how the small looks like.
I'm 5'5 and it's just perfect for me.Hope this helps!:love:
small1.jpg

small.jpg

thanks for posting those pics!
now based on that modeling pic it looks too small for me.....i'm considering it for a work bag. i carry "teacher books and mags" and my plan book and a couple folders. it would be okay for a purse. hmmmmm....so if that measures 13x10 i'm in trouble. the large will look like it's wearing me! :nuts:
i dunno, as i look at it more it may be okay. i will have to try it on in a store.
oh, btw----love your doggie key ring----i have it too!

RinSohma thanks so much for the pics - it looks so dang cute! It looks fabulous on you. I NEED this bag in green!

Were any of you able to use PCE on this bag? If I can scrape up enough Xmas funds before the 29th I need to order it!

This bag is so cute! I may even order it if I can get the PCE on it.. I have one burning a hole in my pocket!

I think I would use it as a school tote.. possibly get the large one... HMM

RinSohma thanks so much for the pics - it looks so dang cute! It looks fabulous on you. I NEED this bag in green!

Were any of you able to use PCE on this bag? If I can scrape up enough Xmas funds before the 29th I need to order it!

My bf was the one who bought it and i just got the receipt.He did use the PCE,but he went to the store and the SA let him use it and ordered it for him,so the bag for the small one is $258 -PCE 64.50 it came down to 193.50 plus tax.

Okay...I'm back.....and I've ordered the Medium......and I am still sooo confused about the sizes and everything....so here's a warning to anyone wanting to buy the small: DO NOT go by the measurements given in the newest Coach catalog, those are apparently incorrect (???) that's what the sales rep told me. She told me the Small's (#11349- $258) measurements are 7 1/2 L x 9 x 3 (approx. I was nervous, I may have been off a half an inch). So I got the medium (#11350-$298) which she said is 10 1/2 x 10 x 3 1/2. I dunno, god only knows what I ordered, but I will post pics when I get it and it's PINK....that's all I know for sure...LOL. And that it's coming on the 27th!

And the drop is 8" for the Meduim. So at least now we know there IS a medium.