Large or medium Hamilton?

Jul 9, 2014
I'm thinking of buying a Hamilton tote, but not sure which size. I have two Jet Set bags already, and they are very spacious. Not sure I need a big tote, but then again, the medium looks tiny... I am 5"9, size 12/14, is it better/more flattering with a big tote than a smaller one?

Unfortunately I have to order online to get the medium, so I thought I would ask you:smile:.

I'm thinking of buying a Hamilton tote, but not sure which size. I have two Jet Set bags already, and they are very spacious. Not sure I need a big tote, but then again, the medium looks tiny... I am 5"9, size 12/14, is it better/more flattering with a big tote than a smaller one?

Unfortunately I have to order online to get the medium, so I thought I would ask you:smile:.
At your height and size, I would suggest the larger N/S version. I am a bit taller than you and thought I'd take a look at the smaller E/W version, but then discovered that the N/S version looked much better on me. On taller women, the N/S version looks quite nice.

At your height and size, I would suggest the larger N/S version. I am a bit taller than you and thought I'd take a look at the smaller E/W version, but then discovered that the N/S version looked much better on me. On taller women, the N/S version looks quite nice.

Thanks, that's what I was thinking as well. What is N/S and E/W by the way?

Hi,

Apologies to tag on this thread.

I'm also interested to get Hamilton in large size in the color of dark dune. However, I been to several websites, the dark dune color seems to vary a lot. Hence, I'm confused what is the actual color shade for Hamilton in Dark Dune.

Can anyone help?

From Nordstrom:
http://postimg.org/image/83ed4tamd/

From Amazon:
http://postimg.org/image/72e4fotmt/
If I ever get a large N/S Hamilton, it will be in the color Dark Dune. The Dark Dune Hamiltons have gold hardware and are stunningly beautiful!!! I think the Dark Dune color on the Nordstrom site is a bit more accurate. Dark Dune is a brownish grey, almost taupe color. It is not shiny like shown on your Amazon link. It is a perfect neutral that should coordinate with almost any other color.

I also found it at Belk and Dillards online, but I'm not sure they ship internationally.

Thank you for the websites :smile: Only Dillards does international shipping, however the price of the bag it's close to SGD $100 more as compared to Nordstrom. Strangely, when I view the price of Dillards in USD, it is the same price as Nordstrom. Not too sure why.

I've seen the actual bag in store today, and the color was closer to the image provided in Nordstrom. I'll probably get the buy from Nordstrom :smile:

Thank you for the websites :smile: Only Dillards does international shipping, however the price of the bag it's close to SGD $100 more as compared to Nordstrom. Strangely, when I view the price of Dillards in USD, it is the same price as Nordstrom. Not too sure why.

I've seen the actual bag in store today, and the color was closer to the image provided in Nordstrom. I'll probably get the buy from Nordstrom :smile:
Good choice. Nordstrom has great customer service.

Hello! Can I just say how lucky you are to be tall!! But, for your height I'd go with the larger one however, the medium is not ridiculously smaller, I think it will still compliment your height!! Have a good day :smile:

ALSO if someone can someone please send a coach factory invitation at [email protected]
thank you!

Hi siriuslight, I live in Australia and have purchased from Nordstrom a couple of times. Postage is a killer but depends on how many items you buy. You can select your country and after adding the items in the cart, click CHECKOUT, it will calculate all postage and taxes for you before payment is required.

You should also check out Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Ave. These two offers free shipping to Australia when purchased over $100. Not sure about your country, so you should check. They have MK Dark Dune handbags too but unfortunately it's not the Hamilton. I think they have the jet set top zip and jet set multi function. Good luck!!

Hello.. does Nordstorm provide international shipping? I think it will be quite costly if you only purchase 1 bag.. and I am not sure if they only accept USA credit cards. I only know Macys and Bloomys doesnt accept intl credit cards..

Hi isenggirl, I live in Australia and have purchased from Nordstrom a couple of times. Postage is a killer but depends on how many items you buy. You can select your country and after adding the items in the cart, click CHECKOUT, it will calculate all postage and taxes for you before payment is required. They accept Paypal which is great! Their customer service is great I must say.

From my experience, Macys does not post any of the MK handbags to Australia :sad:. Don't ask me why. I did send and email or two to enquire about this but never received any response from them.