Large Noe Organizer HELP

shelbyjo

Jan 5, 2010
**Mods, please feel free to move if necessary:biggrin:**

Hello Ladies!! I need some help

I'm getting the itch to use my Azur Noe and would like to buy an organizer. I've read lots of posts regarding inserts/organizers but have yet to see pics and replies that really address my question... which is...

What organizer in what size fits the large Noe the best and why??

I have a purse to go in jumbo for my speedy 30 and that's too narrow/oval shaped so that won't work. I have a Chameleon large structured and that's too narrow, pocketty(?) and would tip over easily. I think the best options are the Joey Junior or the Purseket. Is the Joey Jr only being 26" long, long enough to go around or would I need a lrg Purseket and are they sturdy enough to stand up without falling over in the bag?

I will have a vernis zippy wallet in the middle along with a keys pouch complice (coming today from LV by Fedex:yahoo:) and a pouchette of some sort.

I like the idea of the lrg purseket as it's taller but I wonder if it's structured enough?

I'd really appreciate any photos (hint, hint) and suggestions for the large Noe organizer. Much love and Much appreciated:ty:

i use a large purseket for my mono noe. mine does stand up by itself. i don't have my bag and purseket with me now so can't post any pic of them together. i can only shoot the pic in 2 months time and i think it'll be too late already :sweatdrop:. hope u can find the perfect organizer :yes:

here's a thread with several purseket pics in different bags.
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-reference-library/purseket-size-reference-100645.html

travelbliss posted a pic of the large purseket inside a Damier Azur Noé
attachment.php

Last edited:
ms p - THANK YOU :flowers: that's exactly what I was hoping someone would show me. I love that pattern too. I hope others post pics too but I'm sure this is just what I want. I'll post pics when my mission is accomplished!

Quick update - I just ordered a large purseket in brown with blue dots from Pursebling.com

They're on sale right now (10% off) and I found a coupon for another 5% off. They offer free shipping so it was $20.48 Pictures in a couple of weeks!