large muse?

1. can someone please post a pic of them wearing the large YSl muse? i am thinking about getting it but have no idea about the size.

thanks!!

2. i know nicole richie has a pic with a large muse in yellow! it was so nice :smile:

3. I think the Muse comes bigger than the one Nicole has. I just saw it on Saturday at NM and it looks more like a small carry-on, whereas Nicole's looks like a large handbag.

4. so is nicoles the large or oversized?

5. nevermind i found a pic in the forum... now i just need to decide to buy or not.

6. Love this bag. I tried to order this from the YSL in Las Vegas what I actually got was the light green (which is yellow-green) one! The SA told me she had yellow and sent me that. I called SCP and the SA there told me that there was the a bright yellow. I am still following up but it was a sale item, not too much I can do :sad: I would say it it med to large.

7. i believe the one nicole is carrying is the large. u have to remember she is super tiny.

8. i think what you saw is the oversized muse. :smile: not the large.

9. thanks. i am probably about the same size as her. im sure the oversized would be too big for me.

10. I've posted pictures of myself and my large muse in a seperate thread.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice