Large Multipocket - Less Pockets?

bag-addict

Feb 27, 2007
Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or does the photo of the "new" large multipocket bag on the MJ website look like it only has two exterior pockets? Last night, I looked around the usual websites that carry authentic MJ bags and found a slew of great new stuff. I have concerns, though, about the leather bags being dubbed as "ultra light". I have always loved the heft that MJ collection bags have.

^ One of the SAs at Marc Jacobs in Las Vegas told me they are replacing the suede interiors in many bags with canvas to cut down on weight. :crybaby: Personally though, I think the suede is part of the appeal of his bags. That extra bit of weight is well worth it for me!!

Yikes! I just saw what you meant about the pockets. I knew it looked weird! I guess we'll just have to wait till they start showing up in stores to see if they have 2 pockets or 4.

Wow bag-addict good eyes. Looks like the side pockets have been removed on the wrapped handle version. Personally I use the side pocket the most because thats where I keep my cell phone. I hope they dont mess with the classic version.

Also it would be a shame to loose the suede lining on the soft calf line.

Did you check out the way he has a blake with the" wrapped" handles and the same with the venetia!!!!!!!!What do you all think???:search:

I hadn't noticed the two different versions of Blake/Venetia!! It looks like the Large MP bag-addict was talking about has knots at the strap ends too. And a different zipper pull. Interesting...

And yes, I agree that it does look like it only has 2 pockets!! :confused1: