Large Metallic Hobo...yay or nay?

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Here is another version of the large Sabrina in interesting arrangement of pieces of leather. I'm drawn to it since it has so many colors and would go with quite a bit and it's a Sabrina which I love but doesn't look like all the other Sabrina bags.

What do you ladies think, is it a yay or nay? Has anyone seen it in person? :huh:

Attachments

• metallic Sabrina.jpg
    metallic Sabrina.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 51
Here is another version of the large Sabrina in interesting arrangement of pieces of leather. I'm drawn to it since it has so many colors and would go with quite a bit and it's a Sabrina which I love but doesn't look like all the other Sabrina bags.

What do you ladies think, is it a yay or nay? Has anyone seen it in person? :huh:
Oops, I should have called this the Metallic Sabrina not hobo ;)

Ugh. Sorry to say, but when BagLady39 posted a pic of this there was quite a strong reaction, and alot of it was "oh, poor Sabrina."

They could've done alot better IMHO.

This is the nice thing about Coach though, there's something for everyone, and if you like it and it would work for you GO for IT!!!

I saw it this weekend and I didn't like it at all. It didn't even look like a Sabrina to me. It doesn't fall into the Sabrina Satchel outline very well...it just sits there as stiff as it looks in the stock photo. It was weird. It looks like a wilted Julianne to me.

I say if you love it and it will work for you.
Then go for it.
You will probably be one of a very few with that bag.
Not one that everybody is carrying.
So that would be nice.
I do like metallics and patchworks.
I haven't seen irl though.
Only you know if you will use it and if it will work for your lifestyle(clothing) etc....
HTH.

it's an odd mash up of a bag... if you're drawn to it, get it!! it's certainly unique from the rest of the rest of the sabrinas... different can be a great thing as long as it suits you... based on the nay sayers, you won't see a lot of folks sporting your bag if you do get it!!