Large Lilly

figarogirl

Nov 4, 2009
I have been needing a black bag for a very long time now and have lusted after several over the last 12 months. I hankered over a black patent bays (still love this but not sure it suits me), black ruby bays, black NVT bays and mitzy tote. I have also dreamed of getting one day the iconic chanel 2.55.....

Anyhow, I have just hit the buy now button on mulberry online shop for the large black lilly....Here she is in case you've not seen her.....I thought she will fill my need for a black bag and also satisfy my chanel hankerings!

http://www.mulberry.com/?gclid=CKWrref2sqkCFYob4QodRT4AKw#/storefront/c5934/6064/category/

I will reveal her shortly, I still have in mind the mitzy tote but as I know this is a classic will not have to worry so much about availablily if I decide to get her in a few months or so....:graucho::graucho:

It is absolutely lovely, Fig. I love the snake print too. I would be interested in this one myself but the chain on it is fixed and I mostly wear the lily style with strap doubled short and on my shoulder. It is a really slick looking bag and I agree it is lovely like the Chanel. i bet you will love it and I can't wait to see you reveal it. A larger sized Lily will be really useful, perfect for night,day and all year round. Congratulations and I will be checking back in for your pics xx

It is absolutely lovely, Fig. I love the snake print too. I would be interested in this one myself but the chain on it is fixed and I mostly wear the lily style with strap doubled short and on my shoulder. It is a really slick looking bag and I agree it is lovely like the Chanel. i bet you will love it and I can't wait to see you reveal it. A larger sized Lily will be really useful, perfect for night,day and all year round. Congratulations and I will be checking back in for your pics xx

Oh thank you! I am thinking about the strap and how I will be able to make it more versatile, I also like the double strap on the smaller lilys and hope that I will get on with it ok. I tend to prefer larger bags so fingers crossed I will like her and get lots of use out of her!

I have an oversized lily and love it. Perfect for weddings, christenings etc when you need space for a camera, umbrella etc. I've used mine a lot - the only thing it's not quite right for is black tie - just a bit too big!

You'll use it a lot - enjoy x

Oh thank you! I am thinking about the strap and how I will be able to make it more versatile, I also like the double strap on the smaller lilys and hope that I will get on with it ok. I tend to prefer larger bags so fingers crossed I will like her and get lots of use out of her!

I think it will look fab worn long on your shoulder, the larger size will suit wearing it that way really well. It will look really smart like that. I can't wait to see it on you! xx

I think this is gorgeous, I have only seen the smaller silky snake but it is stunning and I think the larger size is more versatile if you like a bigger bag. Can't wait to see the pic's.
PS have enjoyed reading your blog! x

I think this is gorgeous, I have only seen the smaller silky snake but it is stunning and I think the larger size is more versatile if you like a bigger bag. Can't wait to see the pic's.
PS have enjoyed reading your blog! x

Oh thank you! I haven't had much time lately to keep it up to date - will have to have a mammoth blogging session soon I think. I am really looking forward to lilly arriving now......Oh and just had the dispatch confirmation so shouldn't be too long now!