Large Leather Sophia Bone #15955

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here are pictures of the Large Sophia in the bone color:

Attached Files:

2. Love it...Congrats
    How much was she?

3. #3 Sep 14, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
    I LOVE her!! Good choice!! She's on my wish list for sure!!

4. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I know I have to get at least one or two sophias now, that I've seen all of your beautiful reveals. The bone color is rich and very suited for fall and winter...and makes the beautiful brass hardware pop.

You have such a beautiful sophia collection...I'm happy for you! Congrats on your new addition!

5. Sophia is gorgeous in the bone, nurse!! Thanks for sharing the pics!!

(And I must, must, must have a Sophia!)

6. Is the leather really buttery, it certainly looks so in the pics....lovely bag

7. I have a question re the brass hardware? Will this tarnish/dull with time?

8. Did you do a reveal of the Sophia c's the sparkle with the peach lining? Which bag do you like better, are they the same size?

9. Wow, this one is gorgeous too.I love how your accessorie's don't match, it makes for a nice pop of color in your bags~

10. whoever borrowed my oxgyen tank- I NEED IT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pls let me use a hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. It was $398 minus the 25% for PCE. The leather IS very soft and buttery. This one is more durable than the Embossed Leather Sophia. The embossed is gorgeous but I fear it will get dirty very easily. I think that one will be going back. I am waiting for the croc toffee one to arrive next. Then I'll decide which ones I like the best. (My SA told me that there were only 250 croc toffee ones at Jax)(She didn't know if they would be replenishing them). She also said she did a teleconference today and Coach thinks that Sophia will be another big seller - like Sabrina. They certainly are making Sophia in a wide array of fabrics, textures and colors. I love Sophia.

Thank you for all of your kind replies.

12. I really love this color. It is gorgeous.

13. #13 Sep 14, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
    Thanks Dawnqueen. I have never really cared too much if my accesories matched or not. I just use the ones I really like. I actually use the same wallet for years at a time. The Goldy is the first cosmetic case I've used in a very long time. I usually use the Coach pencil cases for my lipstick etc.

14. She's a beauty! Did you do a reveal of the embossed leather sophia...I can't find it when I search, I would love to see it.

15. I already love Sophia but that color is stunning. It looks soft and buttery and gorgeous!