Large Lady DIOR - denim or ultra matte black

Feb 8, 2009
280CE5C4-2C16-432C-9EEC-FFCEA56FCEAA.jpeg C8CACEC6-D9C8-4EF5-8DBA-4BE03CBBF26F.png I am considering getting a Lady Dior in large size. My SA currently has the denim color (light blue / grey tone) and also the ultra matte black ( one of each) in stock.
I am quite torn. Usually I don’t buy black bags (as I always get distracted by colors and keep thinking I can always get a black bag later/next time). I also didn’t like the ultra matte in medium size either. However, I feel the large size ultra matte black (especially with black hardware) looks very modern and edgy.
I am not a blue person ( yet I love grey) thus hesitating about the denim choice.
I have a medium LD in fard color ( nude/taupe) which I love!
My plan / usage for this large size LD is mainly for everyday / casual / some short travels.
Do you think the ultra matte black is too “formal/serious” for such occasion?
Any feedback would be appreciated!!

Both are gorgeous! I think the denim would be more formal / serious than the matte black. At first I thought you meant denim material (which would be an easy choice to make) until I saw the pictures. Now I don't know :amuse: the denim color is a unique shade and the matte black is a unique style.

Reactions: beyondbeing
View attachment 4502171 View attachment 4502172 I am considering getting a Lady Dior in large size. My SA currently has the denim color (light blue / grey tone) and also the ultra matte black ( one of each) in stock.
I am quite torn. Usually I don’t buy black bags (as I always get distracted by colors and keep thinking I can always get a black bag later/next time). I also didn’t like the ultra matte in medium size either. However, I feel the large size ultra matte black (especially with black hardware) looks very modern and edgy.
I am not a blue person ( yet I love grey) thus hesitating about the denim choice.
My plan / usage for this large size LD is mainly for everyday / casual / some short travels.
ultra-matte black will be a good choice.

As you've stated, you're hesitant on the blue. If you're not 100% about the colour, I wouldn't get it in such a big bag. My choice would be the ultra matte black. It sounds like it would suit your needs more.

View attachment 4502171 View attachment 4502172 I am considering getting a Lady Dior in large size. My SA currently has the denim color (light blue / grey tone) and also the ultra matte black ( one of each) in stock.

Sounds like the black one might fit your style better. Like you I’m torn between the denim colour and the fard one. My store has both but I can’t male up my mind. How’s your fard colour Dior holding up? Colour transfer?